Terms & Conditions
The Nitty Gritty
- Don’t worry, you’re in safe hands! Just choose the perfect gift and let the rest be a heart-warming surprise! All prices are already inclusive of VAT. However, a delivery fee will be added on during checkout.
- Nothing lasts forever, not even a good deal! So, all prices are subject to change and are valid while stocks last.
- Even though the florists and hamper teams select and prepare only the freshest flowers and edible items available, delivered products may vary in appearance when compared to images on the website. This is due to the nature of the product.
- Product photography may depict the use of props, like wooden blocks and glassware. These props are for aesthetic purposes only, and will not be included within the final gift. For any queries regarding what the recipient will be receiving, please read the product description provided, or contact our friendly staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- While substitute items in a gift are very rare, the right is reserved to make these substitutions without notifying the customer, unless the substitutions are significant. In these cases, there will be an attempt to contact you. All substitutions are of equal or greater value and look as similar as possible to the product displayed on the website.
- Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your arrangement due to the season, and nature of fresh produce availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and colour scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or tiger lilies, every attempt will be made to match the flower type, but substitutes may be made with similar colours when necessary.
- If the floral or gift creation didn’t tick all the right boxes and you or that special someone are not 100% satisfied, let the customer service team know within 48 hours. The item will be collected and replaced at no expense to you. Alternatively, after collection, you’ll be provided with a refund.
- If the gift is still in its original condition and there is stock of something else which your special someone would prefer, it will happily be exchanged for them. However, please note that a collection, handling and redelivery fee may be charged.
- No one’s perfect and sometimes mistakes happen. If you receive a product that is different from the one you ordered or if you’d like to return it, let the customer service team know within 48 hours of receiving it. Arrangements will be made for the item(s) to be returned and for the correct product to be delivered to you ASAP. If the incorrect product is delivered to you, do not remove the product from its original packaging, tamper with or use the product in any way. If the product is tampered with or used in any way and is not in the tip-top condition that it was delivered in, you will be liable for a 15% handling fee plus delivery.
- If the gift received seems to be going through some technical difficulty, you need to notify the customer service team within 48 hours of receiving it and it will be arranged for the faulty item to be returned for testing. If no bugs or faults are found, the product will be returned back to you, at your cost. If the item is found to be full of gremlins and there is a problem, depending on the fault and the supplier, a replacement or a repair will be offered.
- To avoid any ‘orchid’ moments, please ensure that all recipient names and card messages are spelt correctly. Messages and names are printed exactly as provided so it’s key that all info is accurate so that your gift will be perfect!
- For security reasons, SMS’s may be sent to the recipient before delivery to let them know to expect something special.
- Please note: All bakery cakes will arrive frozen to semi-frozen, but will be just as delectable as promised!